A group specializing in providing logistics and transport services, with a staff of 1,200 employees, present throughout France and Europe, we are recruiting a Freight Forwarder (M/F) based in Irun-Gipuzkoa (Spain) for our international freight forwarding company.
Missions : Attached to the Country Manager, your main missions will be as follows:
- Negotiate transport prices in a long-term partnership vision
- Establish strong relationships with international service providers looking for a dedicated solution
- Supervising, with the carriers, an efficient tracking for an optimal quality of service to our customers
- Develop new contacts with carriers in order to increase our dedicated solutions and trailer renting services
- To be proactive in the face of challenges and market trends
- Knowing how to work in an open space while managing several priorities in a positive and constructive spirit
With 2 to 3 years of post-secondary education in Commerce and/or Transport, you have a first significant experience in chartering or commercial negotiation.
You are fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese would also be a plus.
You are responsive, available, dynamic and rigorous. You are attracted by negotiation, customer contacts and teamwork.